Monday, July 30, 2012

Praise God! My first book is published

Two years ago, God put a desire in my heart to write a book. At that time I was still working in a full-time job. I cannot imagine how I could find the time to write a book. Philippians 2:13 says 'It is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.' When God gives you an assignment, He will always put the desire in your heart first, then He will provide the grace for you to do His will. Indeed God was the One who put the desire in me and He alone brought it to pass.

He provided for me to be a stay-home mum last Feb and gave me His anointing to write this book. Without His anointing, I can never write a book because writing has always been my area of weakness. Not only that, God opened the door for me to find a publisher in USA so that my dream could become a reality. This was also amazing because I knew nothing about the world of publishing in Singapore, let alone in USA. It is truly the grace and favour of God for the entire process of writing this book, finding a publisher and getting my book published was effortless and blissful.

The title for my book is 'Beauty Out of Ashes' and it will be officially released on 7 August 2012. The core message of my book is about the pure goodness of God. It talks about how God brought beauty out of the trials and challenges that I went through. It is this gospel of grace that totally revolutionised my life. This gospel of grace is about how the finished work of Christ on the cross brought us complete forgiveness of sins and righteousness with God. The finished work also entitled us, children of the Most High God to all the blessings that Christ paid for us. Through my personal experiences and spiritual journey with the Lord, I hope that my readers will be able to see the power of Christ's finished work, the beauty of Jesus and the love of our Abba Father.

My book is also targeted at mothers. I have a passion to see young mothers (like myself) grow in their relationship with Christ and celebrate their lives as beautiful individuals with divine destinies. Mothers, God is not finished with us yet. His plan is for us to play a big role in the fulfilment of our children's destinies while He is still working on our own divine destinies. God is bringing you to greater heights than you have soared before. He still has a way to bring those latent dreams and desires in your heart to come to pass. I know because He did it for me. I can tell you boldly that our best lives has yet to come!

Last but not least, it is my sincere prayer that this book would be a great blessing to all who read it and that the name of Jesus Christ be lifted up high! All glory to God!


No comments:

Post a Comment